Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Autel Maxidas DS708 can`t connect to the...
Autel Maxidas DS708 can`t connect to the server for updates, internet connection is OK

9434 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: 2017-01-13 17:44:16

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    master_328
    2013-04-30 06:49:24
    Hello, I have a Autel Maxidas DS708 tool for a week now and I`m happy with it. I registered it and could make all available updates by LAN. I had Problems connecting by Wifi, I could only solve them by using WPA instead of "WPA+WPS2" for my wireless Network. Wifi Connection works fine now, I can use Explorer etc. Update does always fail "Can`t connect to the Server. Please check the Internet Connection." Same message with LAN connected. Is it a Server Problem?

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    master_328
    2013-04-30 12:09:22
    Problem is solved, Server was down. Updates are working with LAN and WIFI now.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-05-03 00:56:13

yes, our server got some problems these days. Sorry for the troubles.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Sami

2015-06-11 11:15:18 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I have this problem! How do I solve the server problem?

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2015-06-12 17:39:49 (Reply to:Autel Support)

well, I was at the end of my 1 year sub and was only using the ds708 for back up to my maxisys905, then the gm v7.00 happened and went to use the ds708 for gm and got sd card problems. so I was within 7 hrs for my expire date got a new card, started the downloading to new card got 5 downloads in, and was unable to continue to get what I needed. support also admitted this as well as admitting it now!!! BUT TOLD ME THAT THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO GET MY DOWNLOADS. THAT I WAS EXPIRED AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A NEW YR SUB. EVEN THOUGH THIER SERVERS ARE DOWN AND YOU CANT DOWNLOAD !!!!!  I got pics of what was happening on my end ...but during the 2+ hours of talking to support I realize that they don't care.. they are aware of the tools and scanners I have registered at over 4000.00 dollars but that also don't mean snot...

angry bill

I just want everyone to see this

oh and support if you want to chime in i'm listening.....

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-13 20:19:00 (Reply to:billymck)

Hi bill I don't blame you for being angry. yes there has been some issue with the server lately, as you read the forum you will realize you were not the only one,  and autel know this very well. I think autel should look at the time and date you were trying to do the updates and will noticed it was not your fault that you couldn't completed it  do to server issues on their end. with that said I strongly believe autel should allow you to complete your downloads for the remaining vehicles on your tool.  I will suggest you to email  Jon-Erik autel usa  at mailto:JonErikB@autel.us . let him know what's going show/email him all proves and direct him to this post. keep pictures of your expiration date on your tool and the time and date when you tried to complete your downloads. good luck buddy I hope this gets fixed soon and I also hope autel does the right thing.

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2015-06-16 11:44:58 (Reply to:ede65)

thanks ede65, but support does know about what happened with the early cut-off, I did ask to speak to a supervisor (levanm@autel.us) on the phone and his only fix was for me to pay 400.00 for a 1 year sub.... and that was a now or never deal.... I didn't have the money then..so if you think there is anyway you might be able to help, i'd be gratefull...

bill 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-18 20:52:40 (Reply to:billymck)

sorry to hear that. I thought we had a better tool company than that.  as you can see support purpose here is just to tell us how to data log our tools issues so that autel's engineers can screw it up again anyway on their next release.  am out of ideas and they will probably not make any sense either considering how they are running this business. regards.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-18 21:16:03 (Reply to:ede65)

this is to usa autel support jon erik,Erik and autel support team in general usa, china and everywhere. you ask me for ideas on how to improve our tools and I will tell you  first you  need to improve the company and its policies, this is uncalled for and very unprofessional not allowing us to fulfill our contract. and why does autel need 400 dollars so bad, this is not what a multi million dollar company does but rather  a mad man on crack. we have 2 support member one from china and one from usa, both telling us the same thing data log. we need some real support here some one that speaks for us and work for us and our benefits not just autel's benefits.  hope you guys look into this matter cuz it is just a matter of time before it will affect all of us and eventually the company. we need a lot more than sorry for the last update and please data log.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    fation_dede

2017-01-13 17:44:16 (Reply to:Autel Support)

still cant update? what i can do??
  Total1 Pages